Have you checked out Anthropologie’s beauty section yet? They carry a great selection of unique brands that you usually only see in small boutiques. It’s fun to browse their beauty section and discover new products. I find myself trying new products frequently and rarely ever buy something twice. Here are a few products that I’ve bought more than once, or would buy again.
- SuperGoop Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckthorn – I keep one of these minis in my bag at all times. It smells great, absorbs quickly, and the packaging is flat and thin so it fits easily in your back pocket or purse. The best part is the broad spectrum SPF 40 which protects against aging caused by photodamage.
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser – I’m on my second bottle of this cleanser. It smells like fresh strawberries and it cleanses without drying my skin. I look forward to using it every morning.
- Indie Lee COQ-10 Toner – This is a new addition to my routine. I’m generally skeptical of the benefit of toners, but I really like this one because it provides a nice layer of hydration thanks to the aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and Coenzyme Q10, which my dry skin needs.
- DermaDoctor KP Duty Scrub – This is a fantastic scrub that includes both chemical and physical exfoliation. It’s great for anyone who suffers from keratosis pilaris (those annoying bumps commonly found on the back of arms and legs), or rough skin in general. The KP Duty lotion is also great.
- Herbivore Botanicals Glowing Hydration Oil in Citrine – I have no fewer than five different body oils in rotation at the moment, but the scent of this one is my favorite. I wish they’d make this into a perfume! If you like apricot, orange blossom and rose, this is the oil for you!
- Albeit Lipstick – I love the colors in this line and have both Rosewood — a pink with brown undertones — and Claret — a deep red. This lipstick is highly pigmented so it gives a nice popsicle stain effect after all the actual lipstick is left on your coffee mug. I don’t find them drying either, like other matte lipsticks.
Additionally, here are a few products that I might just have to add to my collection.
- Silk Slip Sleep Mask – I’ve been eyeing these Slip silk sleep masks for a while and love the idea of gifting them to a fellow beauty lover / jet setter.
- Tonic Shower Cap – My current shower cap is from the last hotel I stayed at. Sad. How cute is this shower cap? Maybe it’s time for an upgrade.
- Violets are Blue Body Cream – This was a line I’d never heard of before, but it drew me in with the name and packaging. This body cream is on the way and I can’t wait to try it out.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish – This is gorgeous to look at and I imagine it smells amazing like all Herbivore products.
Higher end beauty products rarely go on sale, so this is a great opportunity to stock up or try something new. What are some of your favorite beauty brands and products at Anthropologie?